关灯 特大 直达底部
亲,双击屏幕即可自动滚动
正文 第158章 他们遇见一只大鼠
最佳答案



prelude序



The eagle born to those ho pledged their lives and sacred honor as smiled upon by God and



freed from chains and iron collar.



鹰挣脱枷锁,他的生命和崇高的荣誉注定为神之眷顾。



He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his ings no reach across to hundred years.



他尊享联邦的拥戴和历史的崇拜,他以力量维护和平,他展翅飞过二百年时光。



But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sord, by gun, or by bare hand.



从北非海岸到东沙,神护佑着军团年复一年,剑闪神光,枪燃圣芒,赤手空拳亦有上帝的力量。(以神之刀枪和双手)



So it's been, and shall be eighed: though many are born, fe are "made".



神圣、强大,天生杀手,魔鬼训练。(就是这样,军团越来越被看重:当然大多数队员是天生杀手,有的是后天锻炼)



Faithful Alays, the shall remain, dogs to loose hen ar is aged.



永远忠诚,绝不放弃,战争伊始,狼兵出击



I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin' machine,



我是海军陆战队,我是杀人机器



ith a need to bleed you hen the light goes green,



绿光闪烁之间让你血流如溅



best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my YangTze



不要怀疑,这是我的地盘(我的阴阳两界 我的长江流域)



put a grin on my chin hen you come to me,



当你奔袭而来我得意地微笑



‘cuz I'll in, I'm a one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be:



因为胜利是属于我的,我是一流的杀手,带来死亡



another river of blood runnin' under my feet



大地在我脚下,你将成为另一条奔流的血河



Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone



历炼之火早已燃起,与我比肩,你将永不孤独



I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only ay I kno.



第一个冲锋,最后一个离去,硬汉团一去无归我知道。

本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读

(1/3)
  • 加入收藏
  • 友情链接